The man that had no shoes thought his life was over, until he saw a man with no feet.
Brown and Pink Background
Thursday, October 28, 2010
New to the Blogging World...
A few years ago I started writing a journal for Justin. I know that although he is sometimes allowed a peek through the veil of what I am up to, I wanted something tangible that I could one day show him that captured what I did with life while he was away. The journal has worked for the past few years...it looks a little boring without pictures. I recently found out I could have a blog book printed with pictures and of course it intrigued me. So, not only have I decided to make this blog for Justin but for my family and friends as well. It will be out of order for a bit, but one day I will catch up on the past 5 years! We'll see how this goes...otherwise it will be back to the boring old journal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE this, Sis :). Will you start keeping a journal for me, too?
ReplyDeleteI am soooo glad u have a blog!!!! I want in on some of ur adventures!!!! How fun!!! Luv ya sista and miss u tons!!!
ReplyDelete