I love Thanksgiving. Pretty sure it is my favorite holiday. Christmas is right behind it though. I love having all the family come home and just sitting around talking about the good ol days. The nieces and nephew are always crowd pleasers too! The annual tradition of making gingerbread houses, eating too much pie, looking through the Black Friday ads and trying to convince someone to go shopping with me for things I don't really need, thinking of everything I am grateful for, etc. just make me happy! Another picture post full of what happened at Thanksgiving...
And just in case you were wondering...I did get the vacuum I have been drooling over for months at the Black Friday sale at ShopKo at midnight...thanks to Ross and Mom!















Connie you are so cute. i love your blog! and i am jealous you are heading back to africa!.. hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I've said this before, but I will always remember Thanksgiving 2002 with the fondest of memories. Your family really are so awesome!! :)
ReplyDeleteps did jake and Brittney spend thanksgiving with her family?
pps it took me a while to recognize Benson...he sure has grown up!
ppps Karl and his "friend" are such over acheivers...check out Gingerbread "mansion" :)