Brown and Pink Background

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Brigham City Temple...

Dustin and I went to the Brigham City Temple Open House.  It is beautiful!  Every single detail was perfect.  I had been the week earlier with my Young Women and I think I was so worried about making sure I had all of them with me and we didn't lose anyone that I forgot to enjoy the moment and really feel the Spirit and the significance of the temple.  So I made it a point to pay more attention to that when I went with Dustin.  We were on our way to SLC to go car shopping but decided we needed to go to the temple first, even though we left Logan later than we had wanted.  I am so glad we went.  Temples really are amazing...and they are such a haven of peace from a crummy world.  We don't even realize even a portion of their significance with our mortal minds...but I am so grateful for what we do know.
 
 





1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful temple! I also went twice, per my 3 year olds request :)

    ReplyDelete