I love concerts. On Valentine's Day, Dustin surprised me with Lady Antebellum tickets. I was clueless. He took me to Maddox for an early dinner "because we wanted to beat the crowd," but really it was so we had time to drive to Salt Lake. We finished dinner and he headed south instead of going home. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what he had planned until we had parked the car and were walking across the road and I saw a big sign on the Energy Solutions Arena for LADY ANTEBELLUM!! I think I screamed and jumped in the crosswalk and everyone around us was probably thinking "uh...did you just realize you are going to a concert or something?" It was so good! Then a few months later we went to Wendover with some really good friends, Kolby and Heather, to see Dierks Bentley. I had never been to Wendover or a Dierks Bentley concert so it was a first for me. Mine and Dustin's favorite song of his is "Soon As You Can"...but he didn't sing it.
I wish I took more pictures of both but I was too caught up in the moment I guess! Good thing Dustin is so nice and willing to always go with me!

I went to the Lady A concert too and it was the best concert I have ever been too. Sounds like it was an awesome surprise!
ReplyDelete