I have a bunch of random pics from my phone that couldn't take up a whole blog, but they are still awesome...so here is a very random post of pictures!
Seth, Benson and Ross helped me clean out my garage this summer. Seth found an old hat from Justin's hat stash that he had to wear.
Marlene and I went to Cedar City for a weekend. I met up with two former missionary companions, Lauren Kent and Rebecca Kovalenko. We sat on the lawn of the temple and talked about the mission and everything else. I loved that trip!
Dad turned 60 years old this year!
My AMAZING cousin, Cody, reinlisted in the Army. I am so grateful for his service. It is hard to comprehend that he is willing to give his life so I can sleep in peace every night in my safe country. I love you, Cody!! You are my hero! (Cody is on the right with his hand raised)
Kenna and Allie trying to get a goat in a pen...hilarious!
I came to work one day and my desk was covered with these little bugs. I started getting sticky notes and killing them. I showed this picture to my boss and she immediately called the exterminator.
We went to watch Julie's team play softball, but they were short a person so they recruited Karl from the bleachers. Good thing he loves his wife!
Allie, Kenna and Jacob out for a ride. Seriously the cutest girls ever.
Dustin being Dustin...love it! I owe him big for rigging up a sprinkler system in my yard this year. I had so many compliments on it. Between Dustin and the Thompson's (I hired their boys to weed my flowers and mow my lawn for the summer) I finally had a nice yard!
Benson graduated high school!
Ross, Bekka, Dad, Benson, Mom, Connie, Marlene, Julie
I spoke at to a Relief Society in Providence about Africa. They had spent the past 6 months sewing dresses for me to take on my next trip. When I went to the backyard to meet everyone, there were dresses hanging up everywhere. I think they had made over 200 dresses! I am so honored that I get to be the deliverer of the service projects that so many do to the African children.
My parents finally got new carpet in their house and remodeled one of their bathrooms! It looks awesome!
We went coyote hunting...it was fun! I told Dustin I had never been hunting so he said he would start me out slow. I don't think I've met anyone who loves hunting more than him! But we didn't get anything. Braydon and Allie got married this summer too but I don't have any pics. Cutest couple ever though!
Karl and Julie are building a house in Idaho!
Ty-nado
Seth and Carrie Underwood
I spoke at the Religion in Life at USU Institute and I was shocked to see my mission mother come walking in! Sister Walker came to lunch with us after and it made me realize again why I just LOVE her!
Olivia told Andrea to send me this picture of her rice krispie pumpkins!
He is supposedly working on his roof...but I caught him chatting on the phone. He did finish roofing and it looks awesome!
Marlene won a helicopter ride with the Army. They went over Logan Canyon when all the fall colors were out - she said it was beautiful! I love the area we live in - it is always beautiful no matter what season.
I got to snuggle with Aleah at Kylie's birthday party...and I loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment